According to The People's Government of Beijing Municipality's unified regulations on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic, NCPA will implement an orderly reopening with limited number of visitors from July 21st, 2020, with visitors required to make a reservation in advance. The details are as follows:
I. Opening hours
From Tuesday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. -17:00 p.m. (last admission 30 min before closing) from July 21st, 2020. Monday is closed (festivals and holidays excepted).
II. Reservation information
1. NCPA is open to visitors who have made a real-name reservation. From now on, visitors can make a reservation with a valid identity document, such as the 2nd-generation ID card (or a passport, Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao or Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Taiwan, etc.) on NCPA’s official website (www.chncpa.org) or “NCPA Smart Butler” on WeChat before 23:00 p.m. on the day before the visiting day.
2. Tickets won’t be sold or offered to visitors without online reservation.
III. Ticket price
1. Adult ticket: 40 yuan per ticket; Half-price ticket: 20 yuan per ticket
2. Conditions applicable to the purchase of half-price tickets include:
Senior citizens aged 60 or above with their original ID card or Senior Citizens’ Card, current students (undergraduates at public universities or students with a Bachelor’s degree or below) with their original ID card, military personnel on active duty with their original Military Officer’s Card or Non-commissioned Officer’s Card and disabled people with their original Disability Card.
3. Conditions applicable to the free tickets include:
Children under six years old (with their guardians present), disabled military personnel with their original certificate of military disability, and members of the NCPA Friends and NCPA Art Enthusiasts with personal visiting reward points.
Doctors and nurses can apply for a free ticket with their original practising certificate during the reopening of the NCPA with limited number of visitors.
IV. Visitor information:
1. Each ID card can be used to make an online reservation once a day.
2. For a successful reservation, the system will send an SMS appointment confirmation to visitors automatically. Please be sure to keep it at hand.
3. For those who cannot visit the NCPA for any reason, please call the customer service hotline (010-66550000) to cancel the reservation as soon as possible.
4. If visitors drive to the NCPA, please enter the building from the Northwest parking lot; if visitors come by mass transit, please enter the building through the north gate.
5. Please prepare ID card or other original identity documents, the half-price ticket or free ticket exchange certificate in advance and enter the NCPA with the SMS appointment confirmation and the real-time “health code" (Beijing Jiankangbao mini programme). Only those whose with verified health code can enter the building. Please show the identity document at Box Office to get the reserved ticket. For the NCPA Friends and NCPA Art Enthusiasts, equivalent reward points will be deducted for a ticket.
6. Please cooperate with the temperature measurement. Those whose body temperature are above 37.3℃ will be persuaded to leave and get a refund for the ticket at Box Office.
7. Please wear a mask during the visit. Do not gather. Keep a distance of 1m or more from others. Please contact the staff immediately if you feel unwell at the NCPA.
8. Tour guide services are temporarily suspended. Please go to the free tour guide service counter and scan the QR code for self-service tour.
Customer Service Hotline: 010-66550000 (09:00 a.m.—17:00 p.m., Monday-Sunday).
The NCPA will adjust the visitor reception work and release information immediately in accordance with The People's Government of Beijing Municipality's unified regulations on the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Please visit the NCPA’s official website, Weibo or WeChat account for the latest information.
Thank you for your support. May you have a good time at the NCPA!