Stage Mechanical Control Room
Audio Equipment Room
Music Rehearsal Room
Dancers' Rehearsal Hall
Backstage of Theatre
Stage Machine of the Opera House
Lighting Control Room
North Underwater Corridor
South Underwater Corridor
VIP Room in Arts Library
Stage Base Effect Picture
Taihu Stage Art Centre
NCPA Taihu Stage Art Centre, located in Taihu Town, Tongzhou District in Beijing, covers a building area of 59,700 m2, and specializes in productions, rehearsals, set designs, settings, props and costume productions, stage art exchanges, warehousing and staff accommodations.
The main theatre is a synthetic theatre, where there are 838 seats. Its proscenium opening is the same as that in the NCPA Opera House. When in rehearsal, actors would feel as if they were on the Opera House stage.
Outside the Synthetic Theatre is an open stage, which broadens the performance space.
The Centre has three rehearsal studios, 13 dressing rooms and four piano rooms. (Photo: Rehearsal Studios)
Actors’ dormitory consists of 160 guest rooms, which can accommodate 320 lodgers and 400 diners.
The Centre has bulk storehouses including a costume storehouse, setting storehouse, headgear storehouse and make-up house, as well as production workshops including a woodworking shop, metalworking workshop, assembly workshop and set painting workshop. The container house can hold 416 containers. The Centre is currently the world’s largest and fullest-featured stage art centre.
After years of exploration and practice, NCPA has gradually formed a set of unique management model, reflecting our core values.More
After years of exploration and practice, NCPA has gradually formed a set of unique management model, reflecting our core values.
1. Uphold the tenet of being “for the people, for art, and for the world”
2. Insist on the principles of leadership, inheritance, innovations, compatibility and openness
3. Advocate high-grade and high-level elegant art and national art
4. Embrace the core values of “Art Changes Life”
5. Committed to standardizing all art works under both artistic and market standards
6. Maintain the business principles of integrity, mutual benefit and sustainability
7. Establish a new form of the performing arts industry that combines online and offline performance with streaming and live performances simultaneously
8. Become a pro-people, people-oriented, people-friendly art palace
Organisational Collaboration firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Inquiries email@example.com
Art Collection firstname.lastname@example.org
CALENDAR Full Calendar
EXCHANGE & EDUCATION
Tickets and Information:8610-6655 0000
No.2 West Chang'an Avenue,
Beijing, P. R. China
© Copyright 2024 China NCPA
Dedicated to the staging of epic operas, ballets and dance dramas, the golden Opera House is considered the centerpiece of the NCPA. Its main tone is golden color, which looks glamorous and splendid. In the auditorium are the stalls and three higher levels of balconies, which can seat an audience of 2,207, including the venue of SRO. It is equipped with a modern stage that can be moved up/down/backward/forward or rotated, a ballet stage that can slant, and a rising orchestra pit for the triple winds orchestra. All the cutting-edge staging mechanism provides artists with enormous possibilities of creative performance.