Welcome to the NCPA! For a better environment for your visits, please follow the instructions below:
1. Tickets are sold seven days in advance, restricted to a limited number and are subject to availability.
2. Visitors can make a reservation and purchase tickets with 2nd-generation ID cards, passports or other valid identity documents on official website of the NCPA (www.chncpa.org) or “NCPA Smart Butler” on WeChat (ID: piao_ncpa; “NCPA Tour”—“Tickets”) before 16:00 p.m. on a visiting day.
3. Every visitor shall make a real-name reservation and register ID card or relevant documents to obtain a ticket.
4. Each ID / any valid document is limited to one ticket per visiting day. Each order can be reserved for a maximum of 10 visitors.
1. Please visit the NCPA from the North Gate.
2. Before having tickets checked, the audiences are advised to take their original ID cards and other valid documents, as well the original exchange vouchers for half-price tickets and free tickets with them. Please present the corresponding documents at the time of ticket check. After such documents are verified, ID cards or ticket paper shall be scanned prior to the entry and security checks.
3. If an audience forgets to bring his/her ID card, he/she may go to the East Box Office in the Lobby to provide the relevant ticket information. Ticket paper can be reprinted by the Box Office for the audience to enter the NCPA.
4. It is suggested that all audiences shall wear masks throughout the visit process. Please don’t gather or huddle together. Keep a safe social distance of more than 1 meter between each other. If you feel unwell after entering the NCPA, please contact the staff without delay.
5. Please do not bring commercial photographic equipment, such as tripods and reflectors. The use of photoflash lamp and related lighting equipment is strictly prohibited. Please do not conduct commercial operations without the consent from the NCPA.
6. It is strictly forbidden to bring dangerous goods into the NCPA, and those who are not neatly dressed and drunken are not permitted to enter. Please properly keep your valuables safe.
7. Please keep order and follow the stipulated routes in the open area. Crossing security lines or fences and entering the closed area are strictly forbidden.
8. Please take care of the public facilities and items on display, keep the environment clean and maintain public order.
9. No Smoking in the NCPA. The use of open flames is prohibited.
10. Please keep quiet when watching performances in public spaces. Behave well when watching performances. It is strictly prohibited to take photos, make sound recordings or video recordings of the performances without permission.
11. The opening of the NCPA is subject to the announcement of the Box Office on the day. Under any special circumstances, such as performances, rehearsals, stage settings, etc., for which the closure of the NCPA or the adjustment of tour routes is required, please submit to the management and arrangements of the NCPA.
12. In case of large-scale events of the NCPA, please abide by the NCPA arrangements in accordance with provisions of such events.
1. If your tickets have not been checked, you can apply for a refund before 20:00 on the day of reserved visit, otherwise no refund will be given. Tickets, which have been issued at the Box Office, cannot be cancelled and refunded. Tickets, which have been verified at the ticket gate, cannot be cancelled and refunded. The entire order cannot be cancelled and refunded after one of the tickets for the same order has been verified.
2. For ticket cancellation, ticket refund and other ticketing matters, please resort to the original ticket purchase channels. If you purchase tickets from official website of the NCPA or “NCPA Smart Butler” on WeChat, please log in your personal account on the official website of the NCPA, and find such an order that needs to be refunded in “My Visit”—“Visiting Ticket Order” for the purpose of cancellation and refund.
3. If you have any questions, please be free to call Customer Service Hotline: 010-66550000.