ParkingThe NCPA basement parking garage entrances on Shibei Hutong and West Street of Great Hall of the People are open for visitors and event-goers, from 9AM to the ends of the performance. Payment is RMB 6 per hour and by cash when you exit.
ACCESSIBILITYThe NCPA contains orchestra-level seating that is accessible to persons using wheelchairs; however, due to the historic nature of the theater and local fire regulations, second-floor seating is not wheelchair accessible.
Welcome to NCPA! For a better environment for the visits, please follow the directions below:
1. One ticket for one person and visitors enter through the North Gate. Tickets will not be returnable once sold;
2. Children below the height of 1.2 meters including 1.2 meters, must be accompanied by adults;
3. Dangerous objects, smoking and use of fire are prohibited;
4. Do not bring food, beverage and bottled water into the theater. Keep your valuables properly and go through the ticket and security checks;
5. Please take care of the public facilities and items on display, keep the environment clean, and maintain public order;
6. Those who are not neatly dressed and drunken are not allowed to enter;
7. Please keep order and follow the stipulated routes in open regions; crossing security lines, fences and entering regions that are not open are strictly forbidden;
8. In case of closure of sites or adjustment in routes due to performances, rehearsals, stage setting or other special events, please follow our temporary arrangements;
9. Please keep quite when visiting public performance zones. Unauthorized use of camera phone recording, audio or video and flash light are strictly prohibited;
10. In case of major events, visits will be arranged according to the events.
EXCHANGE & EDUCATION
Tickets and Information:8610-6655 0000
No.2 West Chang'an Avenue,
Beijing, P. R. China
© Copyright 2019 China NCPA