Welcome to the NCPA! For a better environment for your visits, please follow the instructions below:
1. Tickets are made available for two weeks in advance, restricted to a limited number and are subject to availability.
2. Visitors can make a reservation with a valid identity document, such as the 2nd-generation ID card (or a passport, etc.) on the NCPA’s official website (www.chncpa.org) or “NCPA Smart Butler” on WeChat (“NCPA Tour”-“Tickets” in Chinese) before 16:00 p.m. on a visiting day.
3. Visitors are required to make a real-name reservation. They need to register their ID cards or relevant documents to obtain a ticket.
4. Each identity document (ID card / other valid documents) can be used to make an online reservation once a day. Each order can be reserved for a maximum of 10 people.
Visiting Tickets Policy:
1. Ticket Prices:
1) The high season is from May 1st to August 31st each year, during which adult tickets are 40 yuan per person and half-price tickets are 20 yuan per person
2) The low season is from September 1st to April 30th of the next year, during which adult tickets are 30 yuan per person and half-price tickets are 15 yuan per person
2. Conditions applicable to the purchase and validation of half-price tickets
1) Senior citizens aged 60 or above with their original ID card or Senior Citizens’ Card
2) Current students (undergraduates at public universities, students from middle schools and primary schools) with their original student ID card
3) Military personnel on active duty with their original Military Officer’s Card or Non-commissioned Officer’s Card
4) Female visitors are entitled to half-price tickets on Women’s Day (March 8th)
5) On Children’s Day, children up to the age of 14 (including) are admitted free of charge; one accompanying parent enjoys a 50% discount.
3. Conditions applicable to the application and validation of free tickets:
1) Children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult;
2) Disabled military personnel with their original certificate of military disability
3) Disabled people with their original Disability Card
4) Doctors and nurses with their original practicing certificates or hospital work permits (during the opening of the NCPA with limited visitors in 2020);
5) Military personnel and armed police (including fire and rescue personnel) with valid documents on the Army Day (August 1st);
6) Teachers with teaching certificate on Teacher’s Day (September 10th).
How to Get Refund of Visiting Tickets:
1. Refund: If your tickets have not been checked, you can apply for a refund before 20:00 on the day of visit, otherwise no refund will be given. After the refund, you can rebook for another date. No refund will be made after the tickets have been checked and verified for entry into the NCPA.
2. The refund is expected to be returned according to the payment channel within five days after your scheduled visit at the latest; if you have not received your refund by then, please call customer service for advice (010-66550000).
How to Check VisitingTickets
1. Visitors who have filled in the 2nd-generation ID card number when placing the order can enter the NCPA directly on visiting day with their original ID cards; no paper tickets need to be exchanged.
2. Visitors who have registered the passports or China Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan ID/ Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao or Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Taiwan when placing the order can exchange paper tickets at the east ticket counter on visiting day with their ID cards, original passports or order numbers. They will be admitted to the NCPA after ticket check at the ticket gate.
3. Visitors who can not have their tickets checked on the day of visit due to loss or damage of identity documents or other circumstances may exchange for paper tickets with their ID card number or the order number at the East Box Office and be admitted to the NCPA after checking at the ticket gate.
4. Visitors, who purchase half-price tickets, should present their half-price applicable documents at the ticket gate for verification, then have their original ID cards checked for admittance (if you don’t have a valid document for half-price tickets, please apply for a refund and book a new ticket for admittance)
5. Visitors applying for free tickets should present applicable documents at the ticket gate for verification, then have their original ID cards checked for admittance (if you don’t have a valid document, please apply for a refund and book a new ticket for admittance)
6. When checking tickets for a multi-person order, if any ticket is successfully checked, all visitors in the same order will be deemed to have been checked (no refund will be made if the tickets have been checked), but other people still need to present their ID cards for a second check.
9:00-17:00 on Tuesday until Sunday (16:30 is the cut-off time for ticket pickup and admittance); closed on Monday (festivals and holidays excepted).
Notes for Visitors
1. Each ID card can be used to make an online reservation once a day, and each order can be reserved for a maximum of 10 people
2. After a successful reservation, the SMS appointment confirmation will be automaticially sent to your mobile. Please be sure to keep it at hand
3. Please prepare ID card or other original identity documents, the half-price ticket or free ticket exchange certificate in advance and enter the NCPA with the SMS appointment confirmation and real-time “health code" (Beijing Jiankangbao Mini Programme). Only those with a verified health code can enter the NCPA;
4. Please cooperate with the temperature measurement. Those whose body temperatures at above 37.3℃ will be asked to leave and can get a ticket refund online
5. In case of a refund, if your ticket has not been checked, you can apply for a refund before 20:00 on the day of visit, otherwise no refund will be given. A refund is not possible if the ticket has been checked;
6. For epidemic prevention, please wear a mask during the visit. Do not gather. Keep a distance at 1-m. or more from others. Please contact the staff immediately if you feel unwell at the NCPA;
7. Please do not bring commercial photographic equipment such as tripods, reflectors, etc.; the use of flash and related lighting equipment is strictly prohibited; please do not conduct commercial operations without an agreement from the NCPA;
8. It is strictly forbidden to bring dangerous goods into the NCPA, and those who are not neatly dressed and drunken are not permitted to enter; please keep your valuables safe and submit to ticket and security checks.
9. Please keep order and follow the stipulated routes in the open area; crossing security lines, fences and entering the area that are not open are strictly forbidden;
10. Please take care of the public facilities and items on display, keep the environment clean and maintain public order;
11. Smoking and the use of open flames are prohibited
12. Please keep quiet when visiting a public performance area. Unauthorized use of camera phone recording, audio or video and flash light are strictly prohibited
13. The opening of the NCPA is subject to the announcement of the Box Office on the day. In the event of special circumstances, such as performances, rehearsals, stage settings, etc., that require the closure of the NCPA or the adjustment of tour routes, please submit to the management and arrangements of the NCPA
14. In case of closure of sites or adjustment in routes due to performances, rehearsals, stage settings or other special events, please follow our temporary arrangements
15. Please cooperate with management rules of the NCPA to create a civilized visiting environment.
Customer Service Hotline:
010-66550000 (09:00-17:00 on Monday to Sunday)